Thursday, May 29, 2008

Piano Moving

Last night, after watching Iris get congratulated at school for being an honor student, I helped my friends Adam and Jenny move a piano.

We didn't have to move it very far -- from a house not too far from mine, just a mile or two to Adam and Jenny's groovy bungalow up the hill. We had help from a friend of theirs (Andrew? Adam? Petruchio? Bernard? I can't remember), and it went pretty smoothly. At one point I got a quick pinch on the end of my finger, but I didn't think anything of it.

Later it got all bruiseful and began hurtilating a little bit. It looks worse than it feels, which is why I took a photo of it:

2 comments:

AdamD said...

Oh gosh! I didn't know you took a battle wound. Thanks again for helping. We really needed the help and we're happy you and Anders could help.

Paul Hehn said...

Anders.

So his name isn't Petruchio.