Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An Accident





Driving home from Southeast Portand today, and a woman hit my car at an intersection by the roundabout on 39th Avenue (NE).   She just plain plowed into me, regardless of the traffic sign (STOP) that told her she should wait.

Because I don't care that much about my car, it wasn't a terrible thing... so I pulled over so we could mutually discuss the fact that she'd hit my car.

But I pulled over and she didn't.  What I remember mostly is that she paused long enough to give me the finger.

When I got home I realized she had damaged my car more than I had thought.  I took a snapshot on the fly.  Yesterday I wasn't sure I wanted to post it.  But here it is.  Not because I want to pursue her for hit-and-run... I don't, really.  But I was a little concerned that she might report ME, so I'm documenting it here.

No comments: