Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Stanford on iTunes

I spent a little time today checking out Stanford's cool iTunes thing.

I listened to most of a free lecture on Jesus, the first class in a course on "the historical Jesus." The downloads are free. This particular lecture, like most, is maybe 45 minutes long, maybe an hour. I have two more on the laptop, one lecture called "Why Do Baseballs Have Stitches?"

Who knows if I'll ever actually have time to listen to a lot of the lectures. Lyle says he downloaded a movie. I'll have to check that out. He's always ahead of the curve. Kind of spooky, really.

Anyway, all that education from Stanford for free!

You see, you don't pay for the education, you pay for the document that says you got the education.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after downloading the movie, I managed to download an entire professor this evening. Only untenured ones are available.