Monday, January 19, 2009

Over the Weekend

Today was sunny, cold and windy, just like the last several days. Great stuff, really. Saturday I walked about three miles. Sunday I did about four miles. Today Amy and I covered just under four miles. All of it just in the local neighborhoods.

At Who2 it was a big day -- mostly for my pal, Fritz, who did all the work -- switching over our database from the George W. Bush administration to the Barack Obama administration. That means updating profiles for both the incoming and the outgoing. It was a little satisfying to get in there and write "former president" a few times for W.

Cleo spent most of the day working with Caitlin Arias and Sarah Tonga on a video for her psychology class. Iris and Honor went to Oaks Park to skate tonight. I am reading Albert Camus's The Plague and a book on the ancient history of Iraq and a "fantasy" novel called Towing Jehovah by James Morrow.

The Plague reminds me of J.G. Ballard books.

No comments: